Thursday 23 July 2015

"Artful Blogging": It Is All About The Story...

LIFE IS BLISS - ATC
Everyone has a story. Some stories are powerfully dramatic and others quietly serene. But each story is unique, twisting and turning full of wonder and magic, leading to the events of our dreams...a blissful life.

I have always enjoyed writing. There is something about words I find comforting. They echo my art. They at times finish the thoughts my images begin. They have also been the genesis of work...the words of others inspiring me, moving me visually.

When I was approached about being featured in Stampington & Company's "Artful Blogging" magazine I was so much more than delighted and astounded. I am an avid reader, and have always been highly impressed with the quality of work published. My copy arrived in the mail today. Reading each article and viewing the luscious imagery I felt so honoured to be in the company of the other Stampington artists. 

As much as I love the digital world, I still enjoy nothing more than curling up on the couch with a cup of tea and the printed word. There is joy in holding the work of others in my hands and allowing them to guide me through their story.

I invite you to view my feature in the Autumn issue of "Artful Blogging" magazine. I hope you will allow me to guide you through my sometimes dramatic, sometimes serene, but always blissful story.