Saturday 17 September 2016

WARNING! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!

DON'T LET THIS BE YOU! - ATC
Are you like me? Does even the idea of running out of coffee strike fear in your heart? Are you just "not yourself" until you down that first...second...or third cup?

Rather than using street names, do your directions list coffee shops as landmarks? Do you consider a balanced meal coffee and a donut? Are you the person who is always polite to the Barista knowing they are creating your kind of magic in that cup? Then, my friend, we share a passion.

I recently sent off this Artist Trading Card to a friend who also proclaims her adulation for this beverage. The background and type are from newspaper ads. The truly distressed woman was sent to me from Germany as part of a paper exchange. I finished the card by rubber stamping on handmade paper.

No matter what you call it: Joe, Java, Brew, Cuppa, Liquid Delight...word to the wise: Never, ever run out of coffee!