Monday 12 October 2015

What Do You Stay Alive For?

Life Is An Adventure - ATC
Four years ago on October 10th I started Blogging. Although I wasn't absolutely sure of the definitive focus of the Blog, a scene from the film "Dead Poets Society" blanketed my thoughts...

"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race, and the human race is filled with passion. Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for."

It is this passion that drives me on. 

To those of you who have read the Blog, commented and shared your unique vision of what keeps you searching for your authentic self, I thank you.

Synchronicity has introduced us in ways that will forever shape how we see the world and each other.

Life is an adventure. I hope you will continue the journey with my Muse and rediscover the paths of art, poetry, beauty, romance, love, for which we truly stay alive.